- 1903 Dehesa Road, El Cajon, CA 92019
- · 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,992 Sq.ft.
- Move in condition 4 bedroom, 2 bath home, 1992 sqft on Private useable .95 Acre lot in Granite Hills Area. Fenced property with plenty of room for all your vehicles and toys. Plenty of play area for children, Adult get togethers for bar-b-q, etc. Mature trees. Private lot. Horse property. Two separate gates to enter property. One access off Dehesa Rd. and one access off Van Horn. Enclosed patio is 18'10" x 14'3". Separate laundry room in garage 8'5" x 9'7". There is a 3 car garage and 1 garage has been converted to ...
- 673 Galena Street, El Cajon, CA 92019
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,024 Sq.ft.
- Value range: $599,000 - $639,000. Seller may buy down buyers interest rate at acceptable price. 3Br 1.5Bath 1024 sq foot house with smart features and dual pane vinyl windows with life time warranty, close to all in great Granite Hills Neighborhood, and walk to all 3 schools around Kennedy park. Great potential so follow me here, Great for entertaining with the huge updated kitchen in 2001 with a storage pantry, LED counter lighting, and a large Dining Room. Additional Bonus room offers an additional 300+ feet of ...
- 5885 El Cajon Blvd Unit 306, San Diego, CA 92115
- · 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,123 Sq.ft.
- Value Range: $488,000-$500,000 - Recently, remodeled,2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo, conveniently located minutes from SDSU and downtown San Diego. Come look at this 3rd floor unit, remodeled kitchen white shaker kitchen cabinets, self closing drawers/doors, quartz countertops, new dishwasher, and tile floors. Refrigerator, stove and microwave convey. Laundry closet with washer and dryer. Spacious living room with real wood plank floors and sliding glass door to balcony. Bedrooms are located on opposite ends for priva ...
- 1607 Markerry Avenue, El Cajon, CA 92019
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,055 Sq.ft.
- This home is situated in wonderful Granite Hills Neighborhood. If you are looking for a 3 bedroom home with spacious flat back yard and attached 2 car garage come take a look. Dual paned windows. Central air conditioning. Wood laminate flooring in living room. Large covered patio. Great shade tree in front yard. Shed in backyard (size 10'x10'). Convenient to all schools and Kennedy Center and Granite Hills High School.
- 8711 Van Horn Street, La Mesa, CA 91942
- · 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,207 Sq.ft.
- La Mesa Charmer in Move in Condition. Wood floors, spacious family room (29.3x15), dual paned windows. Useable private lot with off street parking. Backyard access for parking vehicles. Driveway can accommodate 5 vehicles. Patio area great for entertaining. Solar is owned by seller. Newer HVAC heating and ac unit. Wood burning fireplace. Buyer to verify square feet and measurements.
- 1244 Manor Drive, El Cajon, CA 92021
- · 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,888 Sq.ft.
- Stop the car! Must see this well-kept 4br / 2ba home on .24 acres with beautiful mature shade trees out front. Remodeled kitchen with Corian countertops. Formal living room and Formal dining room. Large family room with wood burning stove for family and friends to get together. Private spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet and personal bathroom. Master bedroom located on one side of house. Three bedrooms on the other side of the house. Liner swimming pool for those hot days. Level usable backyard. Room for ...