- 9025 Farrington Ct, Santee, CA 92071
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1670 Sqft
- 2 Story Home Convenient to Hwy 125 and near Grossmont College. Large Master Bedroom (15x13) with Walk-in Closet. Direct Garage Access. 9x4 area above the stairs is currently used as a computer/office area. Kitchen Pantry. Master Bath has Double Sinks. High Ceilings. Do not disturb tenants. HOA covers front yard maintenance.
- 1496 Montana Serena Ct, El Cajon, CA 92021
- Best view lot in East County now for Sale. 3.93 Acres total with a 1 1/2 acre flat pad. 360 degree mountain and valley views. See all the way to the ocean. Build your dream home in this beautiful custom gated community of Gibson Highlands. The GEM of East County is completely private at the top of mountain. Awaits your unlimited creative ideas for your new home to be built on this amazing property. Room for Granny flat, RV garage and all of your toys. Horse friendly with trails surrounding area. [Supplement]: Take ...
- 655 Alveda Ave, El Cajon, CA 92019
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1920 Sqft
- 2 Story Granite Hills Home that offers lush green landscaping and back yard Pergola. Great Floor Plan. 2 Bedrooms upstairs and 2 Bedrooms downstairs. 2 Master Bedrooms. Dining Room. Could be a 3 BR/2BA with Family Room or Office. Security System. Convenient to schools. Forced Air and Heat installed approx. 2 years ago. Washer/Dryer convey with property. See you in Escrow!
- 188 S Stephanie Ln, El Cajon, CA 92019
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1200 Sqft
- Awesome Remodeled Kitchen, Mom will love it. Dining Area. Kitchen is open to Living Room. Inground Pool. Low Maintenance yard. Convenient to Granite Hills High School, Montgomery Middle School and Kennedy Park. Freeway convenient. Move in Ready.
- 1562 Norran Ave, El Cajon, CA 92019
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1735 Sqft
- Corner Lot Cutie!! 3 Bedroom Mint Condition home, Almost Original Owner. Permitted addition boasts a Spacious Kitchen with plenty of storage cabinets, counter tops, Plus room for the whole family! Kitchen island has stove and eat around bar, plus room for a full-size dining room table. Newer French Door Refrigerator stays. Kitchen Opens to the Family Room with Wood burning stove. Spacious Master Bedroom has walk in closet. Newer Dual paned windows thru out home. Jack and Jill 1/2 Bathroom in between bedrooms. Centr ...
- 967 Waterloo Ave, El Cajon, CA 92019
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1201 Sqft
- What a Cutie! Low Maintenance 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home located in Granite Hills. Laminate Floors, Rock Fireplace, Granite Counters. Updated Bathrooms with tiled showers with insets and stylish vanities. Newer Dual Pane Windows. Ceiling fans in most rooms. Cool Inground Pool plus Entertainment area. Grapefruit Tree. Detached 2 car Garage behind gate, drive into back yard. Separate Laundry Room Area in the house off kitchen. For tax purposes, Escrow must close after December 21, 2020.
- 1806 Westward Ho Cir, El Cajon, CA 92021
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2046 Sqft
- Move in Ready Granite Hills 4 Bedroom 2 Bath Home located on the end of a Quiet Cul-de-sac. Property sits on a raised lot. Spacious Kitchen is perfect for entertaining, boasts an eat-in area, plus a 16x9 Formal dining room. Fireplace. Many upgrades throughout including kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, stainless appliances and fresh interior paint in an artistic style with accent walls. Large 18x15 Master Bedroom with French door out to garden and pool area. Other bedrooms are very spacious. Large Private Pool 20x10 ha ...
- 801 N 1st St, El Cajon, CA 92021
- 6 Beds · 4 Baths · 2334 Sqft
- Great Opportunity! 2 on 1 Duplex Home. 2004 Home was remodeled down to studs with permits, included Roof, Plumbing, electrical, drywall and went from a 2/1 to a 6/4. Front Unit is 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Laundry Room with 1 car Garage, front porch, front fenced yard and 3 off street parking spaces. Back Unit is a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Laundry Room with 3 off street parking spaces as well and exclusive use of Back yard, patio and 4 Storage Units. Both Units are in excellent condition and share one wall. 2010 Solar is paid f ...
- 752 Mahogany Dr, El Cajon, CA 92019
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1300 Sqft
- Granite Hills Home located on Cul-de-sac lot. Spacious Master Bedroom with 2 closets, (One is a Walk-In) Direct Garage Access from home. Original kitchen and baths. Spacious Dining Area. Walk to Granite Hills High School, Montgomery Middle School and Kennedy Park.
- 1116 Naranca Ave, El Cajon, CA 92021
- 2 Houses on one Lot, Live in one and rent out the other!! Both units are in Move In Condition inside. 2 Separate houses. Zoning possibility to add a 3rd dwelling. Large Level Lot. Garage needs work. One room in garage is the shared laundry for both tenants. Relatives of owner currently rent both units, so current rent income is not realistic within the rental market. 2 separate electric meters. Hurry on this one! Neighborhoods: El Cajon Cooling: Swamp Cooler(s) Other Fees: 0 Sewer: Sewer Connected Unit # for Unit 1 ...
- 8835 Ridgeton Ct, Lakeside, CA 92040
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1895 Sqft
- Cool off Quick in your Private Pebble Bottom Pool, Lush Green Landscaping, Beautiful Trees & Gazebo. Solar is owned. Beautiful Kitchen, Granite Counters, Custom Cabinets, Formal Dining Rm, Custom Built ins. 1 BR on 1st level used as an office (closet removed), 2 spacious Master BRs upstairs, 1 w/ double closets & balcony overlooking the pool. Recessed Lighting, Cathedral Ceilings, Custom Granite/Walnut Hearth. Newer roof & matching Gazebo roof. Efficient Whole House Fan. Central A/C. RV Parking. Lovely Home where P ...
- 1234 Purdy St, Spring Valley, CA 91977
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2168 Sqft
- Wow!! 5 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath Home! Live in one part & rent out the other part of house. Needs carpet, paint and kitchen remodel. 2 Car Garage. Large Master Bedroom with private bath and walk in closets. Bring all the family. Plenty of room to Quarantine!! Convenient to Jamacha Rd.. Neighborhoods: Spring Valley Equipment: Garage Door Opener Other Fees: 0 Sewer: Sewer Connected Topography: LL
- 13421 Marjay Dr, Lakeside, CA 92040
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1352 Sqft
- Move in Ready 4 Bedroom Home located on a Quiet cul-de-sac street. Freshly painted, Textured Ceilings, Laminate Flooring. Wood burning River Rock Fireplace. Counter tops, Range & Dishwasher 2 years New! Ducting has been replaced. Dual pane windows. New Blinds. Ceiling fans in all bedrooms. Garage is mostly finished. Bright Green Lawn in back yard with cute courtyard awaits you with room to run & play! Convenient to schools. Impress your friends!. Neighborhoods: Lakeside Equipment: Garage Door Opener Other Fees: 0 S ...
- 201 N 3rd St, El Cajon, CA 92019
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1113 Sqft
- Granite Hills Home located on Corner Lot. Xtra Parking. Wont last at this price Walk to all schools and Montgomery Center/Park. Previously Remodeled Kitchen with lots of Storage. Sound House with the need of cosmetic items. Flooring and paint needed to make it a pleasant home for you and family.. Neighborhoods: Granite Hills Other Fees: 0 Sewer: Sewer Connected Topography: LL
- 944 Ellen Ln, El Cajon, CA 92019
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1431 Sqft
- Turnkey masterpiece! This home has been loved & upgraded in countless ways...kitchen remodeled, front porch made of Ironwood, as well as a large master bedroom w/ a walk- in closet & fireplace. This home has been crafted w/ top grade materials & skills. Low Maintenance yard. Owned Solar Panels w/ 2.56 KW of power to keep your electric bill low. Cool A/C. The driveway is recently poured (last year) & leads to the detached 2-car garage. RV parking w/ a dump station. Orange tree w/ the best oranges in town!. Neighborh ...